Could your diet and exercise routine use an extra boost? Despite leading healthy lifestyles, many people struggle with stubborn fat bulges or areas they just can’t tone with exercise. truBody™ nonsurgical body contouring combines fat reduction with truSculpt® iD and muscle building with truSculpt® flex to help sculpt your body.
The number of truSculpt sessions you’ll need depends on your body goals, your physique, and which truSculpt platform you’re using. Let’s take a look at each body contouring option to see how you can build the body of your dreams.
Reduce Fat With truSculpt iD
truSculptiD is a non-invasive, monopolar radiofrequency device that delivers deep heat to subcutaneous fatty tissue without harming your skin. This RF heat destroys fat cells and tightens the skin, leaving the treated area slimmer, smoother, and firmer.
- What It Does: A truSculpt session eliminates up to 24% of the fat cells in those hard-to-treat areas, including your abdomen and flanks, in as little as 15 minutes. It’s suitable for most body types and shapes and requires little to no downtime.
- Results: You may notice some changes immediately, but your full results aren’t apparent right away. Results reveal themselves gradually as your body processes and eliminates the destroyed fat cells. This process can take about 12 weeks.
- Number of Sessions: Many people get the results they want with 1 session, but others choose to have a second treatment about 12 weeks later to fine-tune their results.
Build Muscle With truSculpt flex
truSculpt flex uses non-invasive multi-directional stimulation (MDS) technology to sculpt your muscles. It is adjusted to suit your fitness level and body goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles.
- What It Does: truSculpt flex can stimulate up to 54,000 muscle contractions per session and mimic 5 different workouts by isolating and treating 8 areas simultaneously. This builds up to 30% more muscle mass in the treated area after a full round of treatments.
- Results: You can typically see results about 8 to 12 weeks after your first round of treatments.
- Number of Sessions: We recommend an initial series of 4 to 6 treatments, with 2 to 3 days between each treatment.
What Is truBody?
truBody is a customizable treatment that combines truSculpt iD and truSculpt flex to reduce fat and build muscle. The two devices complement each other to maximize your results and help you achieve your body goals.
Length of Treatment
Patients seeking truBody usually begin with a 1-hour treatment that includes both truSculpt iD and truSculpt flex. Depending on each patient’s needs and experiences, 3 additional muscle sculpting treatments ranging from 15 to 45 minutes will follow. During your consultation, your provider will discuss your body goals and the number of treatments that may be needed in order to achieve them.
Additional Benefits of truBody
Because truBody combines truSculpt iD and truSculpt flex, you amplify your overall results with both body fat reduction and muscle building.
This treatment is great for people seeking an option with no downtime. You’ll be able to return to your normal activities and exercise almost immediately. After your procedure, the areas treated with truSculpt iD will be warm and flushed for around 1 hour with mild sensitivity to touch for a few days. Patients may notice tingling in the areas treated by truSculpt flex for a few hours and muscle soreness or tenderness for the next 1 to 3 days.
It’s suitable for most people
truBody is a sequence of customized treatments designed to meet each patient’s needs. Most healthy people can benefit from these treatments. During your consultation, your provider will discuss your health and medical history to determine if you are a good fit for the procedure.
Our blog “6 Things We Love About truSculpt®” details more of truBody’s benefits.