If you’re like a lot of women and men who lead a healthy lifestyle but are frustrated by stubborn bulges, nonsurgical body contouring treatments offer a solution. But which one? Spend some time online and you’ll find a range of options. Combining truSculpt® iD and truSculpt® flex reduces fat and builds muscle, which is one of the reasons it’s such a popular body contouring option at DermEffects in London, Ontario.
There are plenty of reasons to love this combination treatment—called truBody™—and in this blog post, we describe 6 things that set truSculpt apart from other body contouring procedures.
- No incisions, no downtime: During a truSculpt iD treatment, the provider applies a specialized hand-held device to the skin. It delivers heat below the skin using radiofrequency (RF) energy, which destroys fat cells without damaging the skin’s surface. The FDA-cleared procedure targets the abdomen and flanks (love handles). truSculpt flex stimulates involuntary muscle contractions to help build muscle mass in up to 8 different areas.
- Clinically proven results: You can look it up—truSculpt iD treatments can reduce fat by an average of 24% in the treatment area, according to studies conducted by its manufacturer. truSculpt flex can increase muscle mass by up to 30% after 4 to 6 treatment sessions.
- Efficient treatments: If you just want to target unwanted fat, a truSculpt iD procedure only takes about 15 minutes. Most patients, however, combine truSculpt id with truSculpt flex for a complete body contouring procedure. This combination treatment can still be accomplished during your lunch hour.
- Long-term results: You’ll see results emerge gradually for about 3 to 4 months after your treatments. Most patients will enjoy their slimmer, toned contours for the long term if they maintain an active lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and exercise. Fat cells destroyed by truSculpt iD are flushed from the body through its lymphatic system and are gone for good.
- Many people can benefit: Good candidates for truSculpt iD and truSculpt flex are women and men who are at or near the weight they want to maintain and who don’t experience constant weight fluctuations. truSculpt isn’t a weight loss procedure.
- Custom treatment plans: truSculpt isn’t a one-size-fits-all treatment. One of the best features of truSculpt flex is that we can adjust the intensity of the muscle stimulation based on a patient’s fitness level and their goals and unique needs. There are 3 different treatment modes, including tone and sculpt modes, that increase strength and build muscle mass.
If you’re ready to feel confident wearing tight-fitting clothes or revealing swimwear without worrying about bulges, request a consultation using the online form to learn more about truSculpt iD and truSculpt flex treatments. Body contouring patients from Sarnia, Cambridge, Waterloo, and Chatham-Kent travel to our practice for truSculpt procedures. You can also call us at (519) 472-2929 to schedule an appointment.