Many London, ON, women and men know the right skincare products can enhance, maintain, and complement the results we achieve with professional treatments at DermEffects. But choosing the right formulation is key, and there is no better source of guidance than a board-certified dermatologist such as Dr. Loo.
DermEffects’ experienced team of dermatology professionals is here to take the guesswork out of selecting skincare products so you can enjoy your healthiest, most radiant complexion yet.
Your Custom Skincare Consultation
Your skin’s health deserves more than a one-size-fits-all solution. As you choose products to add to your at-home care, you should incorporate only ingredients and formulations you know will help your complexion heal, regenerate, and glow from the inside out.
A personal consultation with one of our highly experienced skincare professionals is a great way to learn what your skin needs and which products can provide it. At your skincare consultation, a member of our specially trained staff will assess your skin up close and provide personalized recommendations based on your unique skin type, concerns, and goals.
Once our staff assesses your skin’s needs, they may recommend one of these medical-grade products available for purchase at our practice.
Universkin is a bespoke skincare line designed to help you get exactly what you need out of your skincare products and nothing more.
Other Universkin products you may love include:
- nexultra O: This multi-purpose cleansing and soothing oil features ofbiomimetic peptides, olive oil, plant CO2 extracts, and Omega-3.
- nexultra B: This balm stimulates cell renewal and reactivates the synthesis of proteins.
SkinCeuticals is a medical-grade line of skincare products tested and backed by science. A few popular formulations include:
- Vitamin C Serum C E Ferulic® With 15% L-Ascorbic Acid: This daytime vitamin C serum provides environmental protection, brightens the skin, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Serum Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid: A similar daytime vitamin c face serum, this formulation addresses discoloration and fine lines while providing antioxidants and environmental protection.
- Retexturing Activator: This face serum exfoliates, resurfaces, and rejuvenates your skin.
- Redness Neutralizer: Alleviate skin redness and protect against environmental irritants with this lightweight cream.
- Blemish + Age Defense: Address adult acne and visible signs of aging with this oil-free, salicylic acid-based face serum.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50: This zinc oxide tinted sunscreen fluid evens skin tone and provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 100% mineral filters.
- A.G.E Interrupter: This high-concentration anti-wrinkle cream reduces the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.).
- Metacell Renewal B3: Address early signs of aging with this comprehensive daily emulsion.
Our experienced team of skincare professionals is ready to help you select the most effective products for your unique complexion. The best way to begin is by scheduling a personal consultation with a member of our knowledgeable team or by dropping by our office for a quick chat about our products.